Deluxe Brass Yarn Sett Gauge With 3 Slots
|Solid Brass 3 Slot Deluxe Yarn Sett Gauge with ½ inch, 1 inch, and 2 inch slots.
- Measures yarn or thread wraps per inch (WPI).
- Measures stitches per 1, 2 or 4 inches.
- Use WPI to estimate knitting or crochet gauge, suggest needle or hook size and estimate yards per pound.
- WPI is especially useful for comparing two yarns such as when you want to use a different yarn than called for
in a pattern.
- Instructions with handy reference chart are included.
- Hand polished solid brass, with ribbon loop.
- This tool is 4 inches long overall plus ribbon.
- Determine WPI by wrapping your yarn around the gauge in one of the slots. Wrap firmly but without stretching,
keeping the wraps close together. When the slot is full of yarn, count the number of wraps (multiply by 2 if you
used the ½” slot, divide by 2 if you use the 2 inch slot) and you have determined the WPI of your yarn or
Made in Oregon, U.S.A. The quality of this tool is outstanding.
5 wraps in the 1/2" slot -
multiply by 2 to determine that
this yarn is 10 wraps per inch.
©2010 Mountain Spring Manufacturing