Yarn Sett Gauge with 2 Slots
|Solid Brass Yarn Gauge with ½ inch and 1 inch slots.
- Measures yarn or thread wraps per inch (WPI).
- Use WPI to estimate knitting or crochet gauge, suggest needle or
hook size and estimate yards per pound.
- WPI is especially useful for comparing two yarns such as when you
want to use a different yarn than called for in a pattern.
- Instructions with handy chart are included.
- Hand polished solid brass, with ribbon loop. This tool is 3 ¼ inch
long overall, plus ribbon.
- Use this by wrapping your yarn around the gauge in one of the
slots. Wrap firmly but without stretching, keeping the wraps close
together. When the slot is full of yarn, count the number of wraps
(multiply by 2 if you used the ½” slot) and you have determined the
WPI of your yarn or thread.
Made in Oregon, U.S.A. The quality of this tool is outstanding.
©2010 Mountain Spring Manufacturing