Compact Round Brass Yarn WPI Sett Gauge
|Solid Brass Compact Round Yarn Gauge with a channel that has ½
inch and 1 inch measuring areas.
- Measures yarn or thread wraps per inch (WPI).
- Use WPI to estimate knitting or crochet gauge, suggest needle
or hook size and estimate yards per pound WPI is especially
useful for comparing two yarns such as when you want to use a
different yarn than called for in a pattern.
- Instructions with handy chart are included.
- Polished solid brass, with ribbon loop.
- This tool is 2 inches long overall, plus ribbon.
Use this by wrapping your yarn around the gauge in one of the
channels. Wrap firmly but without stretching, keeping the wraps close
together. When the channel is full of yarn, count the number of wraps
(multiply by 2 if you used just the ½” groove) and you have determined
the WPI of your yarn or thread. Made in Oregon, U.S.A.
Copyright ©2010 Mountain Spring Manufacturing. All rights reserved.